[Condor-users] condor java setting in Windows XP

Title: Problems with parallel scheduling groups

Dear all,

I’m try to configure condor’s java setting in Windows XP, but I obviously did not do that well. Here is some info:

C:\condor_starter.exe –classad

 I set java entry to point to the JVM binary, and I also added the java/lib to java_classpath_default. Should I do something more?

BTW, the original condor_config set java = c:\Program Files\Java\bin\java.exe, but condor did not appreciate the space in the path, so I copy the java.exe to C:\condor\bin and condor can recognize it, but still gave above error message.

Any advices?

Thanks,

Guoli