Re: [Condor-users] How do you add machines to the central manager?

Hi,

You can set HOSTALLOW_WRITE = <your central manager hostname>

example:
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = system23@grid

it will work, check...

regards
Viswanadh.K
M.Tech, VIT.

Doug Baggett <dbaggett@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Why is write set to x.x.x.* instead of just *. I don't think it should make
a difference but you never know.

There is some info about having the hosts properly in DNS and/or something
you have to do if they are not properly in DNS, so I'd consult that section
of the docs.