Re: [Condor-users] Condor MPI universe and MPICH2

Hi,
According to manual, Condor doesn't support MPICH2 but only versions 1.2.2, 1.2.3 and 1.2.4! It is a problem for me too.
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/2_10MPI_Applications.html
The MPI universe in Condor currently supports MPICH versions 1.2.2, 1.2.3, and 1.2.4 using the ch_p4 device. The MPI universe does not support MPICH version 1.2.5.

It seems to me Condor support scripts LAM. I've not tested submit with LAM scripts. The manual doesn't explain which versions of LAM, I would like to know too.
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/2_11Parallel_Applications.html#SECTION003113000000000000000
Condor provides the ssh script, and example MPI scripts for both LAM and MPICH.
Elaine