Re: [Condor-users] php based web interface for condor

> On the condor week this spring, i watched a presentation on a
> php based web interface for condor .

Hi, are you referencing my presentation?

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2006/presentations/chesal_altera
.ppt

> is that included in the release ?

No, sorry, this is custom PHP we developed at Altera. It's highly
dependant on our custom ClassAd attributes so it's not really portable.

> or, can i get it from somewhere else?

We use Quill to track our jobs in our 6.8.x-based system. We use a LAPP
application stack (Linux-Apache-Postgresql-PHP) to build our user
interface and query the database. And then we use the ChartDirector
software from Advanced Soft Engineering (http://www.advsofteng.com) to
draw our pictures on the site. The last bit isn't free unfortunately,
but it is dirt cheap and it's available in more flavours than just a PHP
module.

I'm happy to answer any questions about developing visual views of your
Quill database you might have.

- Ian