Re: [Condor-users] php based web interface for condor

Thank you for your kind mail.

No, I was referring the Zach Miller 's  presentation in Monday.
It looks primitive, but easy to start up, although your work
might be better in the long run.

Thank you for let me know, and see you Condor week next year.

-Hidemoto

2006/9/21, Ian Chesal <ICHESAL@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On the condor week this spring, i watched a presentation on a
> php based web interface for condor .

Hi, are you referencing my presentation?

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2006/presentations/chesal_altera
.ppt

> is that included in the release ?

No, sorry, this is custom PHP we developed at Altera. It's highly
dependant on our custom ClassAd attributes so it's not really portable.

> or, can i get it from somewhere else?

We use Quill to track our jobs in our 6.8.x-based system. We use a LAPP
application stack (Linux-Apache-Postgresql-PHP) to build our user
interface and query the database. And then we use the ChartDirector
software from Advanced Soft Engineering (http://www.advsofteng.com) to
draw our pictures on the site. The last bit isn't free unfortunately,
but it is dirt cheap and it's available in more flavours than just a PHP
module.

I'm happy to answer any questions about developing visual views of your
Quill database you might have.

- Ian