Re: [Condor-users] https soap support

David E. Konerding wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that the latest releases of Condor support https with client-side-certificates for SOAP job submission. I'd like to set this up, there are a couple in-passing comments about doing this and requiring something like a gridmap file, but I'm having trouble finding *any* SOAP config information in the manual.

I've already set up all this sort of stuff with globus before, so it shouldn't be that toughh....

Sorry to follow up on myself, but I found the answers in the Condor Week 2006 presentation and tutorial
available at:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2006/presentations/farrellee_tannenba_APIs.ppt