Re: [Condor-users] https soap support

Globus tends to use proxy certificates to avoid the need to keep providing
passwords. I wasn't aware you could use these with the SOAP interface,
at least "out of the box". There was a GSI plugin for gSOAP around a few years
back, but I don't know if it is still supported or not.

Cheers

JK

rellee_tannenba_APIs.ppt