Re: [Condor-users] Dag log changes in 8.1?

Hi Kent,

I just took a look at this, and it was a bug/unintentional change.  I'm
changing it back for 6.8.2.
Good news.
However, the -Condorlog argument to DAGMan is almost obsolete (things
wouldn't have worked right otherwise!) and it's pretty dangerous to rely
on this -- that argument may go away entirely at some time in the future.
I think the job should contain the log file it writes its data in some way. The current method is not really
elegant though, maybe it could be similar to the stdout/stderr data.
So I'd say that things will work for you in 6.8.2, but you should probably
move away from relying on -Condorlog for the medium term.
Thanks, I guess I'll have to add it as a user attribute to the dagman job. But I'd prefer to have it "presented"
as a job attribute.

Cheers,
Szabolcs