Re: [Condor-users] Windows 2000 Server + Condor

Hi Andrew

I would not recommend you to turn off hyperthreading on P4 machine -
you are loosing on performance and multithreading capabilities for nothing.

Much easier to put this line into your condor_config.local file -

COUNT_HYPERTHREAD_CPUS  = FALSE

and restart the condor service.

cheers,

Andrey