[Condor-users] Parallel job node 0 hostname?

For a parallel job, is there a way to tell all nodes other than node 0 the
full hostname of node 0?

I would like to write something like the following in my submit file:

    arguments = $(NODE_0_FULL_HOSTNAME)

where the value of that variable is filled in with whichever node is chosen
to have $(Node) == 0, without constraining the actual machine chosen.  (I'm
aware of the example in the manual that shows you how to choose a certain
machine.)

Is this possible?

                      Denis
--
"Editing is a rewording activity." -- Alan Perlis