Re: [Condor-users] File transfers in condor

Hi,

I hope I'm understanding you correctly: your job
writes results files that you store away before your
job ends.

If that's the problem, you could delete the result
files from the working directory once you have safely
stored them.

By default Condor will return all the files you create
in your job's working directory.

OC

--- "Cargnelli, Matthieu"