[Condor-users] Condor Error: Failed to post listen on command ReliSock

I get this error in my dagman.out log file:

Failed to post listen on command ReliSock" at line 6970

It only happens when my dag pre job script alters the .sub file and adds in noop_job = TRUE

When this error occurs, all my other jobs start to get errors and they are constantly killed
and assigned to new machines.

I'm using condor 6.8.5 on Windows XP 32bit and OS X PPC .

Anyone else ever run in to this?

http://www.climatecrisis.net/takeaction/whatyoucando/
Adam Chrystie
adamc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Infrastructure / Pipeline Supervisor on "Terra"