[Condor-users] MCR MATLAB Issues

Hi -

I initially had some great success with getting MATLAB compiler compiled code (using lcc), but lately I'm having trouble with the jobs that have been submitted running on remote WinXP hosts.

The main error I'm currently getting back is "??? Undefined function or variable 'matlabrc'."

Some machines are also giving me:
Could not create directory: 'C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\MathWorks\MATLAB\mcr_v75\main_6C985847B4BE48E9B6364FFEB5FFBE97'
??? Undefined function or variable 'matlabrc'.

I don't understand why it would be attempting to write out to this location on the C: drive.

condor_submit script is as follows:
universe = vanilla
requirements = (OpSys == "WINNT51") && (Memory >= 100)
notify_user=<removed>@northwestern.edu
should_transfer_files = YES
environment = "PATH=c:\WINDOWS\system32\"
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
executable = condor_win32_alab.bat
arguments = $(process) 40 reverse
output = alab_$(process).out
error = alab_$(process).err
notification = Error
log = general.log
queue 1

And the bat file I'm using to get things up and running (the MCR libraries are served from a Linux host running samba):
set
net use m: \\<removed>\lab_bin /USER:condor /PERSISTENT:no <removed>
set PATH=m:\extrabin\win32\mcr\v75\runtime\win32;%PATH%
set TMPDIR=%_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR%
set TMP=%TMPDIR%
set APPDATA=%TMPDIR%
set ALLUSERSPROFILE=%TMPDIR%
mkdir papers\opt1\figs\scratch\stim-detections
mkdir papers\opt1\figs\scratch\afferent
mkdir papers\opt1\figs\scratch\transderm
m:
cd animallab\trunk\build\opt1_synthray_condor
main.exe %1 %2 %3

I added the APPDATA and ALLUSERSPROFILE hoping to prevent it from trying to write to the default user app data directory, no joy there.  Any suggestions?  The compiled exe file works just fine when run locally on a machine.
James Snyder
Biomedical Engineering
Northwestern University
jbsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx