Re: [Condor-users] combined submit host / central manager ?

Sun V440 is a nice machine, but not too well suited for virtualization.
It is not T1/T2 based, so likely does not support Sun's CoolThreads
logical domains.
As far as I know, the only option you have (for virtualisation) is to
get VMware ESX server (as part of VM Infrastructure 3 Standard, at least)
- not a cheap solution...

Well, somebody else may give you better advice, then.

cheers,

Andrey