Re: [Condor-users] Matlab Compiler and Condor under Windows

Hello Tobias

Which version of windows you are running on your CM box?
The fact that you can have only 5 clients connected to the windows share
hints that you reach the MS connections barrier. You may have to purchase
more client licenses from MS (if I recall correctly, they issue them
in bunches of 5).
Or, much better, set up a simple Samba box along and share a folder
with MCR installed, read-only for all.

cheers,

Andrey Kaliazin