Re: [Condor-users] excel on condor

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 03:18:36PM -0500, Ben Burnett wrote:

> The good news, however, is that we will be adding the ability to load user
> profiles to a future version of Condor.

Been watching this thread because the symptoms sounded an awful lot like
what we saw when we tried to use Condor to run SPSS jobs.  It's good to
finally have a clue about why we had trouble; posts to the list at the
time didn't turn up anything.

Now, while I hate to badger anybody about planned features, any idea
where on the roadmap this might be?  Are we talking weeks, months,
years?

Thanks,
--Michael