From: R. Kent Wenger [mailto:wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:15 PM
To: Natarajan, Senthil
Cc: R. Kent Wenger
Subject: RE: [Condor-users] DAGMan Job Problem

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007, Natarajan, Senthil wrote:

> Please find the attached tar file and let me know if you have any question.

Okay, I see the problem -- you are specifying multiple log files in your
submit files.  The fact that you can't do this is documented in the
manual (the DAGMan section), but we don't actually check for it at submit
time.

Note: submit files specifying multiple log files is just fine as long as
you are not using the submit files for DAG nodes.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team