Re: [Condor-users] PVM-jobs

> Ian Chesal wrote:
> >> for the upcoming 7.0 release
> >
> > Is it going to be Condor 7.0.0 this year or Condor 6.10.0?
> >

> The plan is to call it v7.0.0.
>
> Curious why you ask.... do you have a preference?  :)

No preference at all. I can just stop referring to it "as whatever the
next Condor release is called" on my internal development plans. And
when we talk about speed and scalability I'll say, "Wait until Condor
7.0 oh boy!" instead of "Wait until Condor 6.10 or 7.0 or whatever
they're going to call that next stable release oh boy!". :)

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.