Re: [Condor-users] PVM-jobs

Ian Chesal wrote:
for the upcoming 7.0 release
Is it going to be Condor 7.0.0 this year or Condor 6.10.0?

The plan is to call it v7.0.0.

Curious why you ask.... do you have a preference?  :)

No preference at all. I can just stop referring to it "as whatever the
next Condor release is called" on my internal development plans. And
when we talk about speed and scalability I'll say, "Wait until Condor
7.0 oh boy!" instead of "Wait until Condor 6.10 or 7.0 or whatever
they're going to call that next stable release oh boy!". :)

:)  :)

Or you say, "wait till you see Condor 7.0, wh00t!", especially now that w00t may be on its way towards being an official word in the English language (http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/12/woot-named-merr.html).

best,
Todd