Re: [Condor-users] core file from job

hi Dan,

i see a limit of 135472 even when coresize is specified to be 0.

[asm4@clownfish condor]$ cat pwd.submit
universe = vanilla

initial_dir     = /home/asm4/tmp/condor
executable      = /bin/bash
arguments       = pwd.sh

coresize        = 0

log             = log.pwd
output          = out.$(PROCESS)
error           = err.$(PROCESS)

should_transfer_files    = TRUE
when_to_transfer_output  = ON_EXIT
transfer_input_files     = pwd.sh

queue 1

[asm4@clownfish condor]$ cat out.0
limit =  1354742

[asm4@clownfish condor]$ cat pwd.sh
#!/bin/sh

echo "limit = " `ulimit -c`

[asm4@clownfish condor]$ condor_version
$CondorVersion: 6.8.6 Sep 10 2007 PRE-RELEASE-UWCS $
$CondorPlatform: I386-LINUX_RHEL3 $

we are running this on a debian cluster. on another cluster we are running on
centos-4 with condor version 6.8.2. its also showing the same behaviour. we
are planning to upgrade to 6.8.8 this week. will that help? thanks.

--
regards
Ashutosh Mahajan