Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit segfaults in XEN, with Kerberos

Hi, Yang.

Before receiving your big image, I would like to know some information.

Could you give me the result after executing following commands in XenU?

1. ldd condor_submit
2. After installing gentoo in XenU, did you disable tls library(/lib/tls) or still use it? That is, does your gentoo linux have /lib/tls directory?

jaeyoung.
Thanks.