[Condor-users] problem with the Windows client installer

Dear Condor team,

Both the 6.8.2 and 6.8.3 installers seem not to function properly, at least to my understanding.  When I tell the installer to "join an existing pool", well, it does so, but after the installation is complete it insists on running its own collector/negotiator daemons, when it's my understanding that it shouldn't.  It's not really a fatal error, but it does clutter up the -real- central manager log with permission denied types of messages.  Can someone confirm this behavior?  I've been modifying the condor_config file by hand after the installation.

Thanks,
Adam