Re: [Condor-users] Axis engine Error

On Jan 22, 2007, at 6:39 AM, shubh malhotra wrote:

We have installed GT4,Condor -G on one machine and setup gridftp on the other machine...

We are able to submit jobs using GRAM on the Condor G machine(globusrun-ws) but we are not able to submit jobs using condor_submit command..

The condor_q command shows that our job was idle for 30 sec & then it goes in the hold state...On seeing the log file we have recieved the error "Axis engine cudnt find a target service to invoke! targetService is null"

Gridftp on the other machine is running for sure because we are able to submit jobs using globusrun command

What is the problem and the solution of it????

What version of Condor are you using?

Can you provide the Condor submit file you're using and the arguments you use with globusrun-ws?

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |