[Condor-users] problem loading environment in Windows

I have a small cluster of windows machines, with a RHEL4 central manager/submitter. When I submit jobs, they run on the windows boxes as a limited-access user. The problem is that when they log in as that user, it doesn't load the environment (most importantly, PATH, which contains all the paths to the applications that I might need to run my program). I tried using the getenv command in the job description file, but it loads the environment from the Linux submitter. Is there any way to load the correct windows environment? Thanks,

Kevin Owen