From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Osborne
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 4:09 AM
To: <Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Condor on Windows Login Problem

Hi All

I am having a problem with my Windows-based Condor pool. I have been running 6.8.4 of Condor for the past 6 weeks (about to upgrade though). In the last 2 weeks we started experiencing problems. What is happening is that the Novell login box is appearing with the "condor-reuse-vm1" username already filled in. Cancelling a number of times does not allow the user to login. Deleting the username and inputting their own also does not allow the user to login. This behaviour is only happening on a small number of machines but it is still annoying. Could it be that something Microsoft released last patch Tuesday is causing the problem ?

Anybody else affected ?

Thanks

James

---

Dr James Osborne BSc PhD
High End Computing Support Engineer
Information Services, Cardiff University, 50 Park Place, Cardiff CF10 3AT, Wales UK
Tel: +44(0)29 2087 4657
Fax: +44(0)29 2087 4285
Email: osborneja1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/insrv/condor