Re: [Condor-users] Condor on Windows Login Problem

Hi Ian

We apply our patches on login via NAL

Unfortunately there does not appear to be a correlation

I have pulled the plug on Condor until we can resolve this

Thanks

James

>>> "Smith, Ian" <I.C.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/07/2007 14:55 >>>

This sounds nasty. We run 6.8.4 here with Win XP and I haven't
seen/heard anything about this. But - catch 22 - most of the students
away so how would anyone know. I'm not in the Windows/Novell team here
so I couldn't tell you off hand of our patch history (I could find out).
How do you apply your patches ? Are they done through re-imaging or through
an on-login NAL ? Does there appear to be any correlation between the
patched machines and the ones with the problem.

regards,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith
e-Science Team,