Re: [Condor-users] understanding condor_q -analyze

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:29:32 +0200
Olivier Ricou wrote:

> die 05/07/07, ad 16h54, Arnau Bria <arnau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit :
> > Hi,
Hi,

> > When I do a: $ condor_q -analyze 91985.0
>
> condor_q -better-analyze 91985.0
yep, that's what I posted yesterday after my first answer, but I still
have some questions that -better-analyze won't solve:

> How may I know which host are? (now the only 4 with unclaimed status,
> but in other cases)
> What about the one that rejectes the jobs because of the requirements?
> which requirements job ones? host ones? (cause I have same conf for all
> vm and I don't know why only one could reject a job cause vm
> requirements...)

And I would like to add one more question:

[cdfcaf@cdf-bcnhead etc]$ condor_q -better-analyze 92004.0

-- Submitter: cdf-bcnhead.pic.org.es : <193.146.196.45:35297> : cdf-bcnhead.pic.org.es
AddConstraint: Condition value not literal
AddConstraint: Condition value not literal
AddConstraint: Condition value not literal
AddConstraint: Condition value not literal
AddConstraint: Condition value not literal
AddConstraint: Condition value not literal
AddConstraint: Condition value not literal
AddConstraint: Condition value not literal

[...]

AddConstraint: Condition value not literal
---
92004.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 100 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      1 reject your job because of their own requirements
     44 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      0 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     55 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job

The following attributes are missing from the job ClassAd:

CheckpointPlatform

What's the meaning of message AddConstraint: Condition value not
literal?¿

Where is the rest of the -better-analyze info?

TIA,
Arnau