[Condor-users] checking jobs

I know that you can check condor by using condor_status condor_q and some other calls. I was wondering though is there a way to call condor to see if the jobs are done by calling a function or something of the nature and having condor return a yes or no or some type of return value. I am trying to use another program to be able to tell when condor has finished a job so if condor can return a specific value it would be very useful. Thanks

Josh Richardson

Integrity Applications Incorporated Intern (IAI)

703-378-8672 ext 632