Re: [Condor-users] MPICH application

Nicolas, if you're going to use MPICH2 on the same SMP machine then the mp2script and the machfile that it uses take on a particularly simple form. I've written some notes on how to do it at:

http://www.escience.cam.ac.uk/projects/camgrid/mpi.html

Good luck,
Mark

Nicolas GUIOT wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying (again..) to make some MPI application work with condor.

Right now, the problem is when I try to run some parallel jobs on the same machine (dual-core) : basically, mpich2 asks for a file mpd.hosts that contains this : node1:2
 --> so that it starts 2 process on the same box.

But mp2script creates a file that contains this : node1
node1
 --> this doesn't work (at least by me..)

Did someone find a workaround ?

Tnaks in advance
Nicolas

CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique

Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70