Re: [Condor-users] MPICH application

Mark,

I don't understand when you're creating your "machfile" file : is it created on the fly ? how ? I can't see anyhting related to it, only when you want to use it : "mpiexec -l -machinefile $MPDIR/etc/machfile -envall -n $_CONDOR_NPROCS $EXECUTABLE $@"

Does this mean that you create it manually ? before submitting the jobs ? in this case, it's static, and you can't know on which machine you're running your job ??

I'd be glad to have a bit some explanation...

Nicolas