[Condor-users] transfer_output_files

Hello,

I have been using the Condor's DAG support. I often use Condor to test multiple parameter settings for algorithms on several sets of data. My directory is structured something like:

/tmp/dave/dataset1
/tmp/dave/dataset2
/tmp/dave/dataset3
/tmp/dave/dataset4
/tmp/dave/datasetn

DAG makes it very manageable to launch a number of jobs in this situation. However, the problem I have encountered is that resultant output files can only be returned to the launching directory (in this case "/tmp/dave". I would like output from dataseti to be placed into the "/tmp/dave/dataseti" directory, to not have to do this manually, and using something "cleaner" than DAG's POST option if possible. Is there some way in the submission file or other means to do this?

Thanks!