[Condor-users] Condor on Windows 64bit?

Hi everyone,

we are in the process of buying a bunch of Windows machines that we want to run Condor on. One of our open issues is whether to
get Windows licenses (both Windows XP Pro and Windows Server 2003) in 32bit or 64bit.
Since Condor is a major requirement we want to be pretty sure that it will run on our machines. So here comes the question:

Does the Condor 6.8 series run on Windows XP Pro and Windows Server 2003 in their 64bit versions? I read quite some confusing things - some people reporting it does, others saying that there are restrictions. Is there any "official" statement?

Thanks,

Thorsten

Beginnen Sie den Tag mit den neuesten Nachrichten. Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite!