[Condor-users] preventing stage out

Hi,

I have a dag I submit to dagman. I need some files to be staged in to
the nodes (executable and libs) but the application I run deals with its
  own data between 2 jobs in a peer to peer way, so I don't want result
files back to the submitting node at the end of each job (this data can
use up to few GigaBytes and is mainly intermediate results). I tried
specifying an empty transfer_output_files list in the task description
files but condor keeps getting it back.
How can I prevent file transfers for results and still be able to use
the stage in ?

Thanks,

--
Matthieu Cargnelli