Re: [Condor-users] installing condor on unix with a condor2 user

On Thu June 14 2007 8:51 am, Sophie Prieur wrote:
> I have verify these 2 things and it still remains the same.

Hello,

I'm not certain that a reconfig will be sufficient.  I haven't verified it in
the code, but I'd do a full condor_restart.  I suspect that we only look at
CONDOR_IDS as the daemons startup so the reconfig doesn't do what you want.

Also, just to be certain, run "condor_config_val condor_ids" to verify that
you have the value in there that you thought.  It never hurts to check things
one more time.  :)

Good luck,

-Nick

--
           <<< Knock, knock, Neo. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project