Re: [Condor-users] installing condor on unix with a condor2 user

try condor_config_val -verbose
it will then tell you where it is getting the value you are looking for.

Did you do condor_restart, condor_reconfig and condor_config_val on the
same machine (i.e. the one that you have done the changes to?)

JK