Re: [Condor-users] installing condor on unix with a condor2 user

I have tries condor_config -verbose but I have the help output for this command and I have made condor_restart, condor_reconfig and condor_config_val on the same machine.

Thank you
Sophie

>>> "Kewley, J (John)" <j.kewley@xxxxxxxx> 14/06/2007 15:52 >>>
try condor_config_val -verbose
it will then tell you where it is getting the value you are looking for.

Did you do condor_restart, condor_reconfig and condor_config_val on the
same machine (i.e. the one that you have done the changes to?)

JK