Re: [Condor-users] howto inject a classAd attribute?

You also need to add the attribute to STARTD_EXPRS. For example

STARTD_EXPRS = COLLECTOR_HOST_STRING, WEIGHTED_RANK

Have a look in the global config file for a discussion of STARTD_EXPRS.

John Hill

Wolf-Dieter Klotz wrote:
Hi
I want to extend my machine's classAd with my own attribute, but I am not sure how to do this.
Do I understand well to do the following?
1) I put a statement like
WEIGHTED_RANK =  Mips/(LoadAvg + 0.3)
 in my global condor.config file (or local condor_config.local file?)
2) make a:
condor_reconfig [-master]
3) make:
condor_status -l my_host
and should see WEIGHTED_RANK in the machine's classAd?

I tried it but it does not work like that? (unless I did something wrong)!
Over
WD Klotz