[Condor-users] Writing to HKEY_CURRENT_USER when running jobs on Windows

I was always under the impression that jobs run under Windows using
specific accounts (we assign specific domain accounts to our jobs) were
able to access their local user registry area and that this area was
tossed by Condor after the job completed.

I've got a job that uses some cygwin commands that need write access to
HKEY_LOCAL_USER. Under Condor they get denied write access to this area.

Without making these accounts admin accounts on every machine in our
pool is there a way to give the jobs what they need and have it cleaned
up by Condor so they can't pollute the registry on our machines?

- Ian

--
Ian R. Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Senior Software Engineer