[Condor-users] (no subject)

I have been searching online and someone told me that there were numerous examples and tutorials on how to use the Distributing Computing Toolbox of Matlab with Condor. I have found a couple of site dealing with running matlab by itself in Condor, but not much if anything of real use of using Condor with the Distributing Computing Toolbox of Matlab. If you have any ideas or suggestions it would be appreciated. Thanks

Josh Richardson

Integrity Applications Incorporated Intern (IAI)

703-378-8672 ext 632