From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben Burnett
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 1:46 PM
To: 'Condor-Users Mail List'
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Writing to HKEY_CURRENT_USER when running jobson
Windows

Hi Ian:

This question has come up in the past, but modifications have never been
made. That said, we do have a meeting tomorrow afternoon, so I'll ask the
team what they think about the addition and see what they think about it.
If the answer is no, I think I may have some other alternatives for you.

Regards,
-B