Re: [Condor-users] winn51 vs winn52

Check the setting in condor_config for LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE,
that will point at the file you need to edit.

If you got that right, then remember to do a
condor_reconfig after any changes. I think you need to do
a "-full" to get all daemons to reread their config files.

In this case, I'd go with Todd's gut feel, and do a
condor_restart to make sure.

If you have already done all the above, you might find that the
reason the daemons still aren't rereading the file is that the
machine that the reconfig or restart is sent from doesn't have the
right configure/admin rights in the condor_config file.
I think HOSTALLOW_CONFIG is what you need to check for this.

Cheers

JK