Re: [Condor-users] SOAP Webservice and persistent Connections

Are you using a different thread per call? If so you are going to have an issue with the number of sockets anyway, if your machine can handle that many threads. Or is the issue that ports are not being reclaimed by the OS fast enough?

I'll talk to Todd about if we can turn on HTTP keep-alive...

matt