Re: [Condor-users] SOAP declare file

Stefan,

When we first created the API we wanted to allow for a cache of files on the Schedd side of the transaction, which would allow you do avoid duplicate uploads. The file hash is what allows us to implement this feature. However, we never implemented this feature/optimization. As a result you'll be able to upload the same file multiple times and you won't be able to avoid duplicate uploads. If this is really a feature that would help you a lot we can talk to Todd about it off-list.

Best,

matt