[Condor-users] How do you capture error and output streams from badput runs ?

Hi All

I have a user that would like to be able to capture the error and output streams from each condor
job they run, sounds simple initially, but they want to capture those streams for each individual
job, even if that job fails to run to completion on a given machine.  Bear in mind that our Condor
pool is a Windows pool and that checkpointing is not supported.  Basically we want to capture the
error and output streams so we can understand badput - which may mean trying to capture multiple
badput error and output streams per job before we get the final goodput version.  This is not a
problem with the log file since it is appended rather than overwritten.

Does anybody have any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

James

---

Dr James Osborne BSc PhD
High End Computing Support Engineer
Information Services, Cardiff University, 50 Park Place, Cardiff CF10 3AT, Wales UK
Tel: +44(0)29 2087 4657
Fax: +44(0)29 2087 4285
Email: osborneja1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/insrv/condor