[Condor-users] Core files

Can someone please advise on the usage of the "CREATE_CORE_FILES"
configuration setting
(http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_3Configuration.html#11762)?
I've added the line "CREATE_CORE_FILES = FALSE" to the file in
$CONDOR_CONFIG and misbehaved programs still produce (sometimes
monstrous!) core files.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
-mike

Michael Ericson
Systems Engineer