Re: [Condor-users] All jobs remaining UNSUBMITTED

Hi all,
Jaime and Tim found the problem (I submitted also a VDT ticket: [vdt-support #2477]). A corrupted ClassAd was crashing GHAP and not allowing the processing of all other jobs.
Removing the job from the queue fixed the problem.
See the ticket for more details.

Thank you,
Marco