[Condor-users] Parsing the globusrsl parameters

Hi All

I am in a situation in which I need to modify the condor.pm code to parse the globusrsl attribute in the condor submit file.

For example - If  globusrsl  in condor submit file is as follows

globusrsl = (jobtype=single)(maxwalltime=999) (condorsubmit=(priority '25')(arguments 'foo bar'))

I need to be able to parse this string in a way so that everything except "condorsubmit" parameters is captured.

The condor.pm code seems to enable parsing the "condorsubmit" parameters (description->condorsubmit()) , but not the rest of the globusrsl parameters.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how this could be done ?

Thank you
- Neha