[Condor-users] "condor_suspend"

I'd like to be able to run a command on a node to suspend all the jobs on it, much like when I run condor_vacate to get them all out. I'll call it "condor_suspend" since that doesn't seem to exist.

My first idea on how to do this is to change SUSPEND:

SUSPEND = ( $(KeyboardBusy) || \
                 ( (CpuBusyTime > 2 * $(MINUTE)) \
&& $(ActivationTimer) > 90 ) ) || SuspendMeNow == TRUE

and then something in the reverse for CONTINUE.

My script could then twiddle SuspendMeNow with condor_config_val.

Has anybody else done this before and is willing to share?  :)
Is there a smarter way?

-Preston

--
Preston Smith    <psmith@xxxxxxxxxx>