Re: [Condor-users] SSL authentication with WinXP

Hello,

> Anyone know if SSL works with Condor 6.8.4 under WinXP
> - I know there have been problems in the past with this.
> Are there any documents which describe how to set this
> up. I've come across some general info in PPT sildes but
> nothing really 'hands on'.

Yes, SSL works with version 6.8.4 under Windows (we are using it for
approximately 180 compute nodes...).

There is however very little documentation about SSL in general, and we
mostly figured it out from the PPT slides and a lot of trial and error...

I may send you a step by step guide on how we set it up, as soon as I have
some time to write it down correctly ;) !

cheers,

Pascal