Re: [Condor-users] SSL authentication with WinXP

_______________________________________________http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~a
lderman/ca_chain_directions/staff_ca_chain_setup_notes.html

OK I've tried following the info in the Condor Week '06 (Milan)
slides:

http://www.bo.infn.it/calcolo/CondorWeek2006/tannenba_admin_tutorial.ppt
#940,138,Strong%20Security%20Capabilities

and I think I can create my own openSSL certs following these
instructions:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~alderman/ca_chain_directions/staff_ca_chain_setu
p_notes.html

but the big question is what I do with them. I can't work out exactly
what these
parameters refer to

AUTH_SSL_SERVER_CA_FILE
AUTH_SSL_SERVER_CA_DIR
AUTH_SSL_SERVER_CA_CERTFILE
AUTH_SSL_SERVER_CA_KEYFILE
AUTH_SSL_CLIENT_CA_FILE
AUTH_SSL_CLIENT_CA_DIR
AUTH_SSL_CLIENT_CA_CERTFILE
AUTH_SSL_CLIENT_CA_KEYFILE

Do I need to set these on the execute hosts and the central manager and
submit
host ? Presumably I need to create one host cert per execute host but
how do
I tie it to that machine. Surely someone could just copy it to another
machine ?

cheers,

-ian.